Subject: FW: Call for applications for designation of EU reference laboratories in the field of in vitro diagnostic medical devices - Ares(2025)1258969
From: "Tiiu Noobel" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ravimiamet" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Maret Voore"
Cc: "[email-masked]"
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2025 12:55:54 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere!

Edastan Komisjoni kirja, registreeritud EV AEEL juures 18.02.2025, nr 
10.2-11/140.

Parimate soovidega

Tiiu Noobel

Sekretär

Eesti Vabariigi alaline esindus EL juures

Rue Guimard 11/13, 1040 Brüssel

Tel: + 32 2227 4337,   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://eu.mfa.ee/et/> https://eu.mfa.ee/et/

From: Esindus EL juures üldaadress <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2025 9:42 AM
To: Tiiu Noobel <[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: Call for applications for designation of EU reference 
laboratories in the field of in vitro diagnostic medical devices - 
Ares(2025)1258969

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2025 7:39 PM
To: Marten Kokk <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Esindus EL juures üldaadress <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Agne Nettan-Sepp <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Kadi Avingo <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Call for applications for designation of EU reference laboratories 
in the field of in vitro diagnostic medical devices - Ares(2025)1258969

Your Excellency,

On behalf of Sandra Gallina, please find enclosed the formal launch of a 
call for applications for designation of EU reference laboratories in the 
field of in vitro diagnostic medical devices, under Regulation (EU) 2017/746 
on in vitro diagnostic medical devices.

Looking forward to the possible submission of applications for candidate 
EURLs by your country .

Yours sincerely,

SANTE Medical devices